9520 – How to unlock Blackberry Storm 9520 – Unlocking Instructions
These unlocking instructions are to be used once you have received your unlock code from UnlockWorldwide.com.
Before entering an unlock code, please make sure the 15 digit IMEI number you gave us is correct. Unlocking Codes are unique to each Blackberry. Follow the instructions on this link to properly read the IMEI on your handset.
Should you get a “Code Error” message when entering the unlock code, STOP and contact usimmediately. By default Blackberry only allows 10 attempts to enter a correct unlock code. If you have less than 3 attempts left, do NOT enter a code without first providing us with your handsets MEP number. Providing an MEP number guarantees a 100% correct unlock code.How to read the MEP.http://unlockworldwide.com/unlock/index.php?main_page=product_free_shipping_info&cPath=1_3&products_id=10
How to enter Unlock Code on the BlackBerry Storm 9520 phone:
1. You must have a SIM card in your phone to complete these steps (it can be an active or inactive SIM card). UnlockWorldwide.com suggest you have a fully charged battery. Ensure the phone is not displaying the low battery warning!
2. Turn on the BlackBerry handset. This should prompt you to enter the Unlock Code supplied by UnlockWorldwide.com.
3. Go to Options
4. Select Advanced Options
5. Select SIM card
6. Hit menu select show keyboard
7. Type mepd (you will not be able to see the typed info)
8. Type mep2
9. Now it will say enter network mep code
10. Enter the Unlock Code (provided by UnlockWorldWide.com)
11. Your BlackBerry Storm phone is now successfully unlocked!
UnlockWorldwide.com provides applications, solutions and unlock code for Blackberry, Samsung, Motorola, HTC, LG, Apple and many other brands of cellular phones and smartphones.
Unlock Worldwide also supplies easy and free how to unlock a BlackBerry instructions. Once unlocked your BlackBerry or other mobile device will work on any GSM network service provider around the world. For example: Movistar, LIME, Vodafone, AT&T, T-Mobile, Orange, O2, Rogers, Three, Verizon, Claro, Digicel, and Bouygues etc.