A new smartphone from Samsung Electronics, the Infuse 4G is the thinnest mobile phone yet at only 8.99mm thick. It also comes with a 4.5″ touch screen, the largest ever made by Samsung for a cellphone.
The Infuse smartphone is geared towards those that need on-the-go social messaging, browsing and entrainment. The Infuse 4G was launched in 2011 on the AT&T Mobility wireless network in the United States.
Manufacturer: Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
Model: Infuse 4G – SGH i997
Powered by: Android 2.2 Froyo
Network Availability: AT&T Mobility
- Samsung’s Social Hub
- 2GB Micro SD card
- 1.2GHz processor, Samsung C110
- TouchWiz user Interface
- DivX for video and music
- 3.7V Lithium Ion 1750 mAh battery
- 4.5 Inch display 800 x480 Pixel
- 8 MegaPixel Camera
- Front Facing 1.3MP camera
- HD Video camcorder
- Orange Wednesday’s Application
- Slim design Touch Screen
- Colour: Caviar Black
- 5.2″ x 2.8″ x .35″
- 4.0 Ounces
- Built in exclusive version of Angry Birds