8220 – How to Unlock Blackberry Pearl Flip
8220 – Unlocking Instructions
These unlocking instructions are to be used once you have received your unlock code from UnlockWorldwide.com.
Before entering an unlock code, please make sure the 15 digit IMEI number you gave us is correct. Unlocking Codes are unique to each Blackberry. Follow the instructions on this link to properly read the IMEI on your handset.
Should you get a “Code Error” message when entering the unlock code, STOP and contact usimmediately. By default Blackberry only allows 10 attempts to enter a correct unlock code. If you have less than 3 attempts left, do NOT enter a code without first providing us with your handsets MEP number. Providing an MEP number guarantees a 100% correct unlock code.How to read the MEP.
How to enter an Unlock Code on the Blackberry Pearl Flip 8220
- Make sure the battery is fully charged.
- Insert SIM into device
- Power phone on and Turn off the radio (Turn Wireless Off option) This is VERY IMPORTANT.
- Select “Options” THEN SELECT ADVANCED OPTIONS
- Scroll down and select “SIM Card”
- Type “MEPPD” (please note that what you type will not show on the screen)
- Type “MEPP then [ALT BUTTON] then 2? (please note that what you type will not show on the screen)
- Enter the Unlock Code received from UnlockWorldwide.com.
- Press enter
- Reboot the 8220 Pearl device.
- Device is now unlocked.
About Unlock Worldwide:
UnlockWorldwide.com provides applications, solutions and unlock code for Blackberry, Samsung, Motorola, HTC, LG, Apple and many other brands of cellular phones and smartphones.
Unlock Worldwide also supplies easy and free how to unlock a BlackBerry instructions. Once unlocked your BlackBerry or other mobile device will work on any GSM network service provider around the world. For example: Movistar, LIME, Vodafone, AT&T, T-Mobile, Orange, O2, Rogers, Three, Verizon, Claro, Digicel, Bell, Wind, and Telus etc.