9700 – How to Unlock Blackberry Bold
9700 – Unlocking Instructions
These unlocking instructions are to be used once you have received your unlock code from UnlockWorldwide.com.
Before entering an unlock code, please make sure the 15 digit IMEI number you gave us is correct. Unlocking Codes are unique to each Blackberry. Follow the instructions on this link to properly read the IMEI on your handset.
Should you get a “Code Error” message when entering the unlock code, STOP and contact usimmediately. By default Blackberry only allows 10 attempts to enter a correct unlock code. If you have less than 3 attempts left, do NOT enter a code without first providing us with your handsets MEP number. Providing an MEP number guarantees a 100% correct unlock code.How to read the MEP.
How to enter Unlock Code on the Blackberry Bold 9700
1. You must have a SIM card in your phone to complete these steps (it can be an active or inactive SIM card). UnlockWorldwide.com suggest you have a fully charged battery. Ensure the phone is not displaying the low battery warning!
2. Turn on the BlackBerry handset. This should prompt you to enter the Unlock Code supplied by UnlockWorldwide.com.
3. Go to Settings menu => and then Options
4. Select Advanced Options => and then Sim card
5. Type MEPD using your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: No text will be visible on the screen while you are typing MEPD)
6. Type MEP then [ALT BUTTON] then 2 on your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: No text will be visible on the screen while typing MEPD)
7. You should now see a prompt “Enter Network MEP Code”. Type in the unlock code (provided by UnlockWorldwide.com) and press in the tracking wheel (jog dial) to confirm.
8. Your phone is now unlocked
About Unlock Worldwide:
UnlockWorldwide.com provides applications, solutions and unlock code for Blackberry, Samsung, Motorola, HTC, LG, Apple and many other brands of cellular phones and smartphones.
Unlock Worldwide also supplies easy and free how to unlock a BlackBerry instructions. Once unlocked your BlackBerry or other mobile device will work on any GSM network service provider around the world. For example: Movistar, LIME, Vodafone, AT&T, T-Mobile, Orange, O2, Rogers, Three, Verizon, Claro, Digicel, and Bouygues etc.